List of patents owned by Fluicell AB
All patent applications are handled by SAUL EWING ARNSTEIN & LEHR LLP in Boston, USA.
- Patents Family 1
Numbers 9,126,197 and 9,671,366
Title: Pipettes, methods of use, and methods of stimulating an object of interest.
- Patent Family 2
Title: Microfluidic device with holding interface and method of use.
- Patent Family 3
Title: Methods to fabricate, modify, remove and utilize fluid membranes.
- Patent Family 4
Title: Methods Utilizing Recirculating Fluid Flows
List of patents allowed to be used by Fluicell AB
Title “Systems and methods for rapidly changing the solution environment” owned by Cellectricon AB
Right to use the patent through a License Agreement concluded in March 2017 with Cellectricon AB.
- Patent 1476536 granted in Switzerland, application 03703801.5
- Patent 1 842063 granted in Germany, application 06717606.5
- Patent 1476536 granted in Germany, application 03703801.5
- Patent 1842063 granted in France, application 06717606.5
- Patent 1476536 granted in France, application 03703801.5
- Patent 1842063 granted in the UK, application 06717606.5
- Patent 1476536 granted in the UK, application 03703801.5
- Patent 4511189 granted in Japan, application 2003-568021
- Patent 5422125 granted in Japan, application2007-550491
- Patent 7563614 granted in the US, application 10/345107
Fluicell, BioPen and lab-on-a-tip are registered trademarks of Fluicell AB, Sweden.