Fluicell publishes 2022 Q4 Year-end report
Today, February 24 2023, Fluicell publishes the Q4 Year-end report for the period January to December, 2022. The full report can be accessed through Fluicell’s investor relations page using or using the link provided below.
CEO Victoire Viannay comments:
“In 2022, Fluicell made the best result in the company’s history. We see that the strong end to 2022 also carries over into the new year. For Q1 2023, we already have approximately SEK 1.5 million in booked revenue, and we have several ongoing discussions with potential customers and partners, including top-10 pharma, leading universities and biotechnology companies. We are confident that we will continue this growth in our three business areas: research technology, human tissue-based disease models and regenerative medicine.
These three areas are all fast-growing, multi-billion dollar global markets where Fluicell can deliver significant benefits. We are convinced that 2023 will reinforce the positive trend that began in 2022 and further strengthen our position on the market. We look forward to continue to build a leading life science company that delivers innovative solutions for human health. “
October – December 2022 in summary
- Operating income amounted to KSEK 1 643 (896)
- Net sales of KSEK 1 319 (550)
- Operating profit before depreciation, EBITDA, amounted to KSEK -6 654 (-5 575)
January – December 2022 in summary
- Operating income amounted to KSEK 7 042 (3 988)
- Net sales of KSEK 3 251 (2 602)
- Operating profit before depreciation, EBITDA, amounted to KSEK -21 006 (-21 107)